Jason and I spent all weekend and tonight painting the nursery. It took us forever to tape off the stripes that we painted on 3 walls. Now all we have to do is put up the bead board and decorate. Here are a few pictures of the nursery so far.
Jason and I were married in Septmeber of 2006, Man time flies by. We just had our first little baby join our family this year. Isabelle joined our family on January 12, 2010. We're loving being parents!
4 comments:
Whit - the room looks great! You guys did too perfect of a job! You are going to have so much fun!
Susan
Love it! Love it! I should have had you guys come paint my room (ha, ha). Awesome job!
You guys did a fabulous job on the nursery! I love the furniture! Oh, and Happy Anniversary! Sorry I slacked and didn't call you. Hope it was good!
Your nursery looks like it's gonna be so cute! I just wanted to thank you for the the tip to see the Haunted Mansion, it was so awesome!
Post a Comment