skip to main |
skip to sidebar
First Tooth
Isabelle got her first tooth this week. She had a rough Sunday night, She woke up at 4:00 am screaming. I thought that maybe her leg got caught in the bars again. (that's right I said again). She was smack dab in the middle of her crib all rolled up in a ball. I tried rocking her back to sleep but every time I tried to lay her back in her crib she would start screaming again. She did finally go back to sleep an hour later. I had to wake the poor girl up to take her to Courtney so I could go to work. Courtney called me at work to tell me Isabelle had a tooth! I couldn't believe I hadn't noticed it but when I went to pick her up I realized why. You cant see it. (That's why I didn't include a picture in this post) Its literally just above the gum line on the bottom. You cant see it but you can feel it. I'm also pretty sure she's getting the one next to it. Oh Joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment