Friday, January 28, 2011

My Husband the Pilot!

{My husband has a job}


I posted a little while back that Jason lost his job last November.
We were shocked and worried about what the future would bring us.
It turns out it was a blessing in disguise
(The Lord knows best)



This last Tuesday (the 25th) Jason had an interview and
We just found out yesterday that he got the job!!!
Jason will be flying for

He goes to ground school on February 28th.
He has to pass ground school before he is technically hired
and we heard its absolutely brutal but I know he can do it!
My husband's going to make one sexy pilot!


I'm so excited for you babe! The long wait has paid off!!
I love you!

4 comments:

Miss Heather said...

My brother is a pilot for SkyWest also! That's awesome! I'm super happy for him.

Heidi said...

Congratulations! You both deserve it!

love birds and a few chicklets said...

Hooray! Ok... Jason totally looks like a pilot! It's meant for him! :)

Angela Powell said...

I loved reading this!!
then got to the part where you wrote how my brother would make a "sexy" pilot...then i threw up.
love you guys! Miss you like crazy!