Saturday, November 29, 2008

Time Fly's

I cant believe that Thanksgiving is already over. What a crazy year this has been, and although it's over I would like to say that I'm very grateful for my husband and all he does for me. Heaven knows i can be a little "strange" at times but he always puts up with me. Im also very grateful for my family. They all bring something very different to the table but that's what makes us a family. I cant imagine life without any of them in it. As well, Jason's family has always been so good to me and i have enjoyed so much getting to know them. I LOVE my extended family too. It's so fun to watch all the cousins grow up and to finally be old enough catch all the jokes my aunts and uncles make.. (ok, so i've gotten the jokes for a long time, sometimes playing dumb is just a show... sometimes.) Im grateful to be a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Having a personal relationship with Heavenly Father and Jesus is something I wouldn't trade for the world. So although Thanksgiving is over I still have many things to be grateful for and I hope i can remember that all year long. 

No comments: