
So i was out shopping today with my mother and grandma and we stopped by a store called
The Garden Lodge in Riverton. Its a home Decor store and they sell the cutest things, but unfortunately they are going out of business. Actually their last day open was today(moment of silence please.) The lady did say though that they will be starting an online store soon, so I'll be looking for it. I bought all kinds of Christmas decorations there for an awesome price. Then later in the day i bought a new pre-lit Christmas tree... so I rushed home and had Jason help me set the tree up and then spent a good 2 hours fluffing out all the branches and decorating it with my new decorations. My tree looks A-mazing.. Im so excited for Christmas. Hurray. I included a picture of my tree but the picture didn't turn out that great. oh-well.
1 comment:
Your tree is way cute! I love it!
Post a Comment