skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A NEW NEPHEW!!!
Today I was informed that my nephew, Preston, was born at 11:33 a.m. He's 10 pounds 11 ounces. What a chubby kid. Well Preston I cant wait to get to meet you. Welcome to our Family... and if my dad's sly enough he will bring you home to me along with your cute big brother Drew. Courtney and Doug dont be selfish 2 weeks is plenty old enough for him to visit the family without you.. ha ha ok so in my dreams but hopefully I will fly down there soon to meet him.
2 comments:
I wish that your dad would have brought them home too. It truly is selfish that Court and Doung think they should keep the boys there with them. Some people - they only think of themselves. Sorry, but the # of family here in Utah outweighs the # of family in Iowa. Yep, I'm betting they will play the "Parents" card. Whatever!
Jen
I honestly did NOT intend on spelling DOUG's name as Doung - that looks really bad - sorry DOUG! Now they will keep the boys away for sure - Dang!
Post a Comment