I spent last Saturday running around town. Around 1:00 p.m. Jason dropped me off at Fuddrucker's. Jason went Christmas shopping for me, while I had a date with the girls. Megan, Lisa, Morgan, Chelsey and her beautiful daughter Audrey. I haven't seen any of them in forever because, lets face it, when you get married that becomes your life. It was so much fun having lunch with them, I miss them. I need to be better at calling them.
Then Jason returned to pick me up and we went to Gardner Village....(I love that place.) I was looking for a nice big picture frame to go above the fireplace. I found a few that i liked but didn't buy anything. Then i made Jason come into the Christmas shop there so we could look at the christmas villages. They so cute.... I want a christmas village so bad but they're so expensive.... All the elf's are out at Gardner Village and there was one that was staring at my chest....
Then Jason thought it would be a great idea to go flying and see all the christmas lights. So we jumped in the car picked up Stacey and away we went. Off for another adventure in the sky. Once jason did all his pre-flighting we sat cozy in the airplane. Jason taxied us to the runway and we were ready for take off...or so we thought. the plane unfortunately had plans of its own. Right when we wee getting up to speed to takeoff the landing light went out. we could have flown without it but the landing would have been a little rough. So we decided to abort the takeoff and put the plane away. While Jason was doing that i took pictures of the runway..
What a fun filled Saturday huh?

No comments:
Post a Comment