Now for Valentines Day. Just for kicks I thought I would let you in on a little secret...I don't care for Valentines Day. Before I was married I never had a good Valentines Day. My Husband is really cute and always gets me really good stuff for Valentines, but we never make it a big deal. This year we went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch and then we bummed the mall for a while. I gave Jason a fossil watch and he gave me some make-up I've been wanting. For dinner we went to the Mexican restaurant down the street and it had no wait so that was awesome. Then we sent the rest of the night at home watching TV.
Oh and the coolest thing, I won a magazine at http://theletteredcottage.blogspot.com/. I'm so excited I won, I never win anything! I love this Blog.. Layla is so creative. If any of you need decorating Ideas Layla is the person to go to. She does all sorts of design stuff. I really need to enlist her help in my house for some ideas. I highly recommend checking out her blog, its so cute.
So that's my little update. Now I'm Starting the count down to my Birthday!! Only 38 Days!!!!

1 comment:
Awesome that you won a magazine! I don't win either! So glad you could come see us!
Post a Comment