Friday, January 30, 2009

Time for a Vacation

You know how Sometimes you just feel like blah.. and you do the same thing over and over again and you know if you could just get away for a little while all would be well. That's how I feel right now. I need a vacation, some time away from normal everyday routine. Lucky for me, I'm getting one. This isn’t going to be a sit back and relax vacation. I’m sure this vacation will consist of crashing cars (Toy ones of course), Freezing my butt off, watching the entire collection of Disney movies (or the same one over and over again), and of course holding my new little nephew. I can’t wait to see my sister and Doug it seems like it’s been forever since I’ve seen them. Anyway, Special thanks to Courtney for having another child so I have an excuse to go out and visit. Although, next time court you can just ask me to come out, you don’t need to have a kid every time you want to see me. ;) I can’t wait till I’m in Iowa just one more week!

1 comment:

Crystal S. said...

I am so jealous! Give those kids a kiss and hug from me! Have fun!