Thursday, January 8, 2009

The End of the Year

So 2008 just flew by. So much happened last year I got a new car, a house, job. I can't believe its over already. Christmas was fun a little different than I'm used to but still great. It was our first Christmas in our new house, of course we weren't there for very long. Around 10:30 we headed off to Jason's parents house. We spent the day playing games, eating, and opening gifts there. Then around 8:00 pm we went to my parents house, Stacey (my mom) was supposed to get in around 8:30 but due to the huge snow Storm she didn't get in till 4:00 am. So we decided instead of sitting around we would go to Grandma & Grandpa Quinn's. We stayed up there for a while hoping the snow would die down but it never did. The roads were so icy that we decided not to chance it trying to get home, We ended up staying at Jason's parents house. The next day we spent with my parents and the Bleazard Grandparents opening gifts. Oh the holidays are exhausting. Jason and I work together and they graciously gave us a week and a half off. So i made Jason help me hang stuff in our house. It was so nice to have a break but it makes it really hard to come back to work later. New Years was fun we spent it at Jeff and Sue's house, they have some of the best stories and Chase is hilarious. Fun times!! Well I try not to make new years resolutions that i can't accomplish so hopefully none of these are out of reach (fingers crossed):

Make Healthier decisions i.e. go to the gym more often, eat better, take the stairs
Read through the BOM again but this time study it out more
Be less judgemental
Try to be more observant of peoples needs
Find a new hobby

No comments: