
Jason has been playing basketball on the Horrocks Team. Its so funny to watch the guys who we work with play basketball together. You want to find out what someones really like, get them out on the court. Unfortunately they haven't won a singe game all season. That is up until last nights game. Yesterday was supposed to be their last game. Its tournament time and they lost their first tournament game which meant if they didn't win the next game they were out. To be honest I was kinda hoping to be done with Basketball. Not that i don't love watching them play, its pretty funny most of the time, but they play Thursday nights so i have to miss "The Office". Plus I'm the only won who ever goes to the games. Moving on... Yesterday they finally learned how to play together as a team (to bad its a little late). They were doing well in guarding and watching where there "guy" on the other team was. The best part about the win, and by best i mean funny, was that they played a team with only 4 players and that team almost beat them. By the end of the second half the other team only had 2 guys left, 2 fouled out. That other team was good! (If Jason knew I told you the other team only had 4 players he would be embarrassed. So lets not tell him I told you) I couldnt believe they won I had to take a picture of the score board to remember it by. Ok so it wont let me up load the picture of the scoreboard so I'll have to do that later (if i remember) . Oh and P.S. Doug Giles- number 25 in the picture up top reminds me of you.
1 comment:
The picture is kind of small so I can't see #25 really well, so I'm assuming he reminds you of me since I am SO good looking and AWESOME at basketball. right!?
Post a Comment