OK so I know it just snowed the other day, but I am so ready for summer. I'm trying to get my beach body and I've been scouring the Internet for a really cute swimsuit and today I found one I just love. Here's the link http://www.fashionising.com/diary/p--Herve-Leger-SpringSummer-2009-catwalk-collection-1730-19557.html. Isn't it Cute? To bad I don't look like that model plus I'd never be able to afford the dang thing but its super cute!!! Maybe some cheaper Designer will copy it and i can buy it at an affordable price :). I'm just hoping for that option.
Anyway Hopefully summer will come soon, I'm sick of the cold.
Christmas Letter 2015
10 years ago

3 comments:
Oh, Shut-up.
Enough said!
That really wasn't intended to sound that rude - Sorry. What I meant to say was Shut-up! "To bad I don't look like that model..."
Blah, blah, blah...
No seriously, shut-up.
Whitney you kill me! I hope that if you buy that swimsuit, you'll buy me one (ha, ha)... Oh I mean, that's what I bought you for your birthday, hope you like it (ha, ha)
Post a Comment