Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Birthday, Vegas, and Random things






Okay, so my 22 Birthday has almost been a month ago but I think I'll still blog about it. I had to work on my birthday which I guess was fine. Jason took me out that night to Carrabbas for dinner and gave me some very expensive sunglasses. (F.Y.I if you live in the Orem/Provo area and you haven't yet been you should go to Carrabba's and order there BBQ Chicken Pizza, its DELICIOUS.) Plus the night after my birthday we went out with my cute little Great-Grandmother, who I share a Birthday with, my parents, my grandparents on my mom's side, and my sister with her boyfriend. It was pretty fun, my Great grandma Laveta is just the best.





My real birthday present was going to Las Vegas! Jason and I took a little trip with our good friends Curtis and his wife Alicia to Vegas the first of April. Since this was every one's first time to Vegas being "Legal" (with the exception of Jason) we did a little gambling and I have to admit its pretty addicting. I know when to stop I swear!! I just didn't want to. I did win $50 at Caesar's Palace woohoo.... Curtis and Alicia had never been to Vegas before so we showed them the sights (meaning the strip) and where some really good buffets are. We were only down there for 2 days but I think we were pretty ready to come home the last day. I haven't walked so much in a long time my legs were killing me. Over all I think everyone had a pretty good time there.

Also I just thought I would let you know that I had my teeth whitened and I will NEVER do it again. My Dear In-Laws gave me teeth whitening for my Birthday because I asked for it. Since my Mother-in-Law works at a dentist office She did the whitening. Now for those of you who haven't had your teeth whitened at the dentist this is how they do it. They put all sorts of stuff on the face and in your mouth so
A. your mouth will stay open during the procedure and
B. So the lights don't burn you.
Then they put whitening gel on you teeth and put you under the lights for 15 mins, then wipe off the gel reapply it and but you back under the lights. This step happens 3 times. By the end of the first round my teeth were all ready sensitive, in the middle of the second round my teeth hurt so bad I decided I couldn't go under the lights a 3 time. All day long my teeth were killing me. They hurt so bad that by the end of the night my dad wanted to put me out of my misery and gave me a Loratab. Now I've taken Loratab only one other time in my life and that was when I had a kidney infection. I spent all day and night throwing up after taking it. I wasn't sure if the Loratab is what made me sick or if it was the kidney infection. Because my teeth were hurting so bad I decided to take the Loratab and hope that it wouldn't have a negative affect on me. Oh Boy was I wrong, I spent the rest of the night in the bathroom throwing up everything I had eaten that day. My mother-in-Law felt so bad and I felt horrible for her feeling bad. Really I wanted my teeth Whitened but I think I'll stick to the home kits next time.

No comments: