Monday, May 4, 2009

Total Wicked


"Wicked" (the musical) just left town today. Yesterday was their last performance and I'm happy to say that I got to see it twice and didn't pay anymore than $25 a ticket. How did I do this you say? I won the lottery, the Wicked lottery that is. you can go down to where the show is playing 2 hours before it starts and put your name in the drawing. there are usually 200-500 people that show up to do this. My mom played the lottery almost every night she was in town she won once and took me :). Then this last Saturday I went with her and my name was drawn out of the pot. My Dad really wanted to see it and since Jason didn't want to go, it was just me and Daddy-oh. I loved the play! I costumes were so crazy and the set was so intricate. Of course the music and story line are just amazing. Dad really enjoed it too, he said he'd see it again. I would advise anyone who hasnt seen it to try to see it a least once in your life, it was so cool!
Then on the drive home from Wicked I saw the coolest thing. Something I've always wanted to see. The Oscar Mayer Weiner Mobile! I couldn't believe it. My mom and I were just talking that morning about how she saw it the other day and how I would love to see it. There it was, my wish had been granted. What a great weekend huh?

1 comment:

Courtney said...

That's awesome! Doug and I won the lottery in New York to go and see Spelling Bee (funny play)! I would love to see Wicked sometime. So glad that you and dad were able to go!