OK, so I know that its been a while since I've blogged. Its not for a lack of things to blog about, We've been to the airshow, my sister and her family came into town, Etc.. Its just that the most exciting thing that has happened to us lately we've been keeping a secret, until yesterday that is. If you haven't guessed what the secret is yet, I'll just tell you.
WE'RE PREGNANT!
Can you believe it? its ok, we can hardly believe it either. We found out the week after Mother's Day. I knew something was off when all i wanted to do was sleep, then the next Monday I was so sick at work i could barley stand. That night I told Jason I thought I might be pregnant. We bought a pee stick and of course it came out positive. So after thinking about it we decided not to tell anyone until Fathers Day a whole month away! It was so hard to keep this a secret. Especially when I wasn't feeling to great all the time. But It worked! Our families were so surprised. Jason and I took little onesies and ironed on letters to break the news. We gave one to his Dad that said "Grandpa's future Pilot" and one to my Dad that said "Grandpa's future Fishing Buddy."
It was great! Jason's family was totally shocked and not expecting it at all! It took them a minute to realize what the shirt was telling them. But after they got it they were so excited. My family got it right off the bat. My dad said it was the best fathers day gift ever! Mine and Jason's extended families were thrilled to death for us. As for us, I think we have mixed emotions which mostly consists of excitement but also a little fear. We're just hoping that everything goes as smoothly as possible!
Heres the videos of our families finding out!
Christmas Letter 2015
10 years ago

4 comments:
You guys I can't even stop smiling. This is so exciting, I love the videos they're grrreat! You guys are going to be awesome parents, and all I can say is...it's about time! Love ya tons!
I'm SO THRILLED for you!!
Congrats Whit! That is so exciting! Hope all is going well!
I just have to say that I am so excited for you. Whit, I know why you are nervous - You are going to give birth to a human who will be your sarcastic rival - HA!
Yay! Thanks so much for making us all so happy - especially my brother - you truly couldn't have given him a better gift. It was great to get to see his reaction.
Congratulations! We love you!!
Post a Comment