Monday, July 13, 2009

There's a baby in there somewhere


(Picture of me at 13 weeks)
Last Wednesday I had my second doctors appointment. I got to hear for the first time our little turkeys heart beat (163 bpm), It was so cool! It still doesn't seem completely real though. Don't get me wrong certain things are starting to happen where there's no denying the fact that I'm expecting, like not having a waist anymore, but its still so strange to think that someone is growing inside of me. Anyways, in 5 weeks we get to find out what we're having, only 5 more weeks! Time is just flying by.

3 comments:

susan said...

Whitney...How exciting! I know how you feel not really thinking this can be real. I remember that feeling oh so well! It's just hard to imagine that you're going to have a little one in your life soon! We are so excited for you guys! My boys think that they are going to be your baby's nanny. lol.
Congrats to you!

Courtney said...

Wait until you can feel it! Then it starts to be like, "Whoa! There really is a baby in there!"

Love you! Can't wait to see you!

Tim and Mandy said...

Hey whitney! This is so exciting! =) congrats! It's been so long since we've talked! Tell your family hi for me! How are you doing?