Thursday, August 13, 2009

St. George


Last weekend I headed down to St. George with my parents. Jason couldn't come due to work, so we had to have all the fun without him. This trip was planned by my Grandma Quinn so most of the Quinn side was there. It was so much fun just swimming and being out in the sun with the fam. I thought I would write about some of the highlights.

1. Everyone pretty much deciding that we're having a girl. (We find out next week, stay tuned)

2. My Aunts telling me all sorts of wonderful birth stories, its a good thing i still have 5 months until that day..

3. Seeing my sister and her family. I love getting to spend time with them.

4. Drew wearing nylons. He tried shoes on in JCPenny and then wouldn't take the nylons off to put his sandals back on.


5. IN-N-OUT Burger. Enough said.

6. Climbing up to a look out spot to see over the valley.

7. Bowling! Drew was so funny to watch and thought it was his turn after every one, He did bowl pretty well though.
8. Driving home sitting in the middle of Preston and Drew. A little cramped but still very fun.

The trip as a blast and a much needed break away from the everyday. I hope they plan a trip like this for next year!

No comments: