(Sorry I don't know how to turn the picture)Last Wednesday, November 18
th, My Mom, Sisters, Mother in Law, and Sister in Law threw me a baby shower! I was surprised at how many people came. It was so much fun seeing everyone, and opening all the gifts. Truly it was amazing to see how much our baby is loved before she even gets here. I'm so grateful for everyone who showed up to support us. I do have to say that I think the baby will be dressed quite well, at least until she's out grown all her 3 month clothing. :) Thank you everyone who helped with the baby shower. I know it was time consuming and probably a hassle but Jason and I appreciated all the effort put into it! I thought it turned out great and I cant wait for our daughter to get here so I can use all the stuff she got! :)
QUIZHow far along: 32 Weeks
Total weight gain: ABOUT 25 lbs.
How much does baby weigh: I have no idea, somewhere around 3 lbs.
Maternity clothes: oh yes
Stretch marks: on my thighs :(
Sleep: I still wake up in the middle of the night to pee.
Best moment this week: Feeling her hands or feet
Punch out on my stomach
Movement: She's a crazy mover
Food cravings: None really
Belly button in or out: Half & Half. the top half sticks out while the bottom half is still kind of in.
What I miss: My regular clothes.
What I'm looking forward to: putting up bead board and picture frames in the nursery.
No comments:
Post a Comment