My baby is now 11 months. Next month she'll be 1, I cant believe it. I swear she gets funnier and more silly each month. She's starting to run a little bit but she always looks down at her feet so she ends up falling all the time. She has so much energy and is always on the go. We're trying to teach her to go down the stairs backwards but so far she hasnt grasped the concept. I'm pretty sure she see's everyone else going down the stairs the good ol' fashioned way and she wants to do the same.
Man is this little girl a jabber box. She talks and talks and talks. It gets really interesting each Sunday in church when she's talking through every prayer and lesson. Its pretty cute though!
I'm so excited that her first Christmas is a round the corner. Its going to be some much fun see what her reaction is to all the presents.
Christmas Letter 2015
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment