I know I'm a little behind but I thought it was still worth writing about. Thanksgiving was nice this year. We didn't have to worry about running around to see both families. Jason's parents went to California to see his sister and My mothers parents went to Las Vegas to see my aunt and uncle. So that left us just one place to go, dad's parents. It was nice to sit around and talk to everyone without having to worry about running off to see other family members. After dinner and sitting around to talk forever. Jason took Isabelle home to bed and I stayed out at my parents to go Black Friday Shopping.
We go shopping every year on Black Friday. I know some might call us crazy but I think its actually fun. I never really go with anything in mind that I need to buy but I always find things. Things didn't go exactly to plan this year. We started off at Toys 'R' Us but it was going to be a 2 hour wait out in the cold. So we headed over to Walmart, some of there sells started at midnight. We ended up standing in line for different things from 10:30-5:30. We were at walmart all night long. We made some friends, saw people get trampled, waited in line for a wii only to find out they supposedly didn't have any (they did but it took them an hour to find them). It was a crazy night but you can be sure we'll be going out again next year.

No comments:
Post a Comment