Tuesday, September 8, 2009

21 Week Picture & Baby Quiz



How far along: 21 Weeks
Total weight gain: not positive since I only weigh myself at the doctors office but i think around 10-12 pounds.
How much does baby weigh: ???? our baby seems to weigh more than it should at this stage.
Maternity clothes:
I figured out this last weekend that my pre-pregnancy clothes are just to uncomfortable, so i had to go out and buy more maternity clothing.
Stretch marks: Still none yet.
Sleep: Im starting to toss and turn a little bit. I still wake up in the middle of the night to pee.
Best moment this week: Watching my stomach when she kicks me.
Movement: She moves all the time.
Food cravings: I could have Mexican or Chinese food every night.
Belly button in or out: Still in but i can see its slowly making its way forward.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach
What I'm looking forward to: Painting the nursery.

1 comment: