Sunday, September 27, 2009

Baby Furniture



I'm happy to say that this weekend has been just what i needed. I don't feel to overly stressed anymore. I was finally able to ask my work about going part time and although my boss said she didn't think it would be an issue she has to take it up the chain. So here's hoping the big bosses approve it! There's one thing to check off the list.

OK, the really exciting thing that happened to me yesterday....I bought the baby furniture. USA Baby was having a sale of up to 70% off. I wanted to get there really early so I could get in on all the good deals before they were gone. I got there 10 minutes after they opened and 3 crib sets were all ready sold!!! Lucky for me I found a beautiful set that was over 70% off. It came with the crib and rails to turn it into a toddler bed, a 6 drawer dresser, a 2 piece hutch, and a night stand. When I saw the price I couldn't pass up the deal. All that furniture retailed for $3000 and was marked down to $860.00. Lucky for us Jason's parents offered to pay half as our Christmas present. So I only had to pay just over $400 for all that furniture. It was a steal!!! I'm completely in love with the furniture, its just what i wanted. Plus it's one more thing that I can cross off my list of things-to-do. Now I just need to talk Jason into painting the nursery and putting up bead board. Hopefully we can start that next weekend, ha ha wishful thinking.

1 comment:

juliane2004 said...

Congrats on the furniture price!

Just wanted to say hello. Saw your post on Cotton Socks blog, that you are LDS. My husband and I are as well and are expecting a girl in about 4 weeks!

mommytobe09.blogspot.com