You know I usually don't get very stressed out about anything. In fact it sometimes drives my mom crazy because I usually have the attitude of "everything will work out, don't worry about it." Lately though I've been stressing over everything. There is so much to think about when you're pregnant. So many things that have to get done. Here's my list of stresses:
Work-Will they allow me to come back part time or I'm I going to have to come back full time and start looking for another job?
Daycare-What are we going to do with our little girl while we're at work? If I have to work full time can we afford day care?
Money- To many worries in this category to even list.
Nursery- I've cleaned out the room we're using for the nursery but we haven't painted or done anything.
Furniture-We haven't bought any furniture for her yet meaning, the crib, dresser, glider, etc is not bought nor have we even picked one out yet.
Odds & Ends- There is so many things that I need to do before she gets here, It's all starting to pile up. I am however accomplishing this list little by little.
Name- If you couldn't tell by the way I keep referring to our baby as "her" or "little girl" we haven't picked out a name for "her" yet. I know we have time and to be honest this is the least of my worries.
I know that, even though some of these things are out of my control, the Lord knows my heart, wants, and desires. I know I'm not the first one to feel this way and I'm definitely not alone. I'm trying my best to put all my trust in him and I know everything is going to work out. Its just stressful waiting for everything to fall into place.
Christmas Letter 2015
10 years ago

1 comment:
I hope your work lets you come back part time. You could job share with someone else. I can't even imagine the stress of having a baby (why do you think I haven't had one yet) but I love you tons and I'm thinking of you! :)
Post a Comment