Thursday, December 17, 2009

How Rude!

So in my last post I talked a little about my pregnancy pet peeves. If you read the post you know that my pet peeve is people making stupid comments about how my face is filling out or how I waddle now. When I told my mom the comments people where making she laughed and then told me I should write them down. So here's one I got from a male co-worker yesterday that I thought I would share.

Co-worker: How much longer do you have?
Me: about 5 weeks
Co-worker: Oh, my wife never got fat like you.
Me: you mean big?
Co-worker: Call it whatever you want.

In his defense his wife never went full term with either one of their kids but still, you don't tell someone they're fat!! I wanted to throat punch him. Instead I just glared at him and walked away.

3 comments:

Crystal S. said...

Well you can hold yourself back well, because I KNOW I would've throat punched him (and then yes, I would've been fired-ha, ha)! I am just wondering what he would've said to me, since I was GINORMOUS!
Just know this... some men will say stupid things, and all others are just plain stupid no matter what they say or do!

You look great Whitney! Love ya (and 'Belle')loads!

Aaron and Nichoele said...

Hmmm...I'm pretty sure I would have punched him!

Courtney said...

It's always the men who don't think before they open their trap! I think you look amazing, I'm the one who got fat, you're all belly!

Love you!