Thursday, January 7, 2010

Update!

Well Christmas has come and gone. Jason and I enjoyed our Christmas holiday. We're both just like little kids, neither one of us could sleep very well Christmas eve and so we ended up getting out of bed at 6 am to open presents. Jason bought me a beautiful necklace and I bought him a nice video game. We spent most of our day on Christmas running to different houses and enjoying the time we had with family. I wish I had thought to bring our camera. I have no pictures of Christmas 2009 :(

Can you believe we've started a NEW YEAR! I can't believe we're in 2010 already. When I found out I was pregnant and that we were going to have a 2010 baby I thought that sounded pretty far way but now we're in 2010. Time has flown by and I cant believe I'm going to be a mom. We did enjoy our New Years Eve with my parents and Jeff and Sue. We spent the night playing the game "Smart Ass" and we all found out how smart Jason is since he beat us all every game. We also decided that we need to have Jeff and Sue over more often, they're hilarious!

Jason and I were also able to get a lot of stuff done over our holiday break. Luck for us our company actually closes down from Christmas Eve til after New years Day. I spent most of that time picking up odds and ends of stuff we still needed for Isabelle and we spent a few days finishing the nursery. I'll do a whole other post devoted to the nursery because I want to post pictures and I need to properly thank my Dad for all his hard work. Any way its hard to come back to work after having a week and a half off but at least I know I get to take 8 weeks off after Isabelle decided to make her arrival (when ever that will be).

Well I thought I would update everyone on our holiday fun and how things are going at our house. I hope everyone else had an awesome holiday as well.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Glad you guys had a great holiday season. I wish we could have been there to share in the fun.

I can't wait to see pictures of he nursery, since I haven't seen any of it yet.