Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Nursery

THE NURSERY IS FINALLY DONE!!!
And with only 9 days till Isabelle's due date. The room is Beautiful, its exactly what I wanted. When I first decided what I wanted the nursery to look like I had no idea it could look this good. Thank you to everyone that helped me with the nursery and a HUGE THANK YOU to my DAD!!! He spent so much time over here putting up bead board, molding, furniture. Without his help I don't think it would have gotten done. Thank you daddy for all your help and keeping me company while Jason was out of town picking up the twin airplane. Now all we're waiting on is Isabelle's arrival. I now feel ready for her to come! :)
OK so without further ado here's some pictures.

The Closet door
The Crib
Picture of the valance my mother-in-law made to match the crib bedding
There's a close up of the picture frames hanging on the wall above the crib, One day they have our first family pictures.
Here's the Crib with the beautiful bedding my mother-in-law made, isn't it pretty?
Here's the Hutch in front of the one pink wall in the room.

5 comments:

Aaron and Nichoele said...

That is so cute! I love the colors. She is one lucky baby.

Crystal S. said...

I love it! That little girl has more furniture in her room than I do, can I come be your girl... okay that was a little awkward (ha, ha).

I will have to say that your dad is pretty AWESOME! I think he's just a "little" excited as well.

We're couting down the days over here at the Schnabel house!

Love ya 'Belle! (oh and you guys too, of course!)

Courtney said...

It looks awesome! I wish I could see it in person. Hope your last week of pregnancy goes by fast. Good luck! Love you!

Crystal said...

This is so cute! I absolutely love the color scheme. You should be proud! Congrats on the little lady that will soon be there!

Scott and Jetti said...

I love it whit!! Love the stripes!