Today I took Isabelle in for her 2 week appointment and guess what....She's HUGE! She now weighs 8 lbs 8 oz and is 20 1/2 inches long. The doctor said that he's never, in his whole career, seen a baby who's breast feeding gain so much weight in 2 weeks. Obviously Isabelle isnt staving.
They pricked her heel for the PKU test and she didnt cry at all. She just sucked on her hand and then fussed when it didnt produce any milk. I cant believe she's already 2 weeks old. I better enjoy this time off with Isabelle, I'll be back to work before I know it. Sad! :(
Christmas Letter 2015
10 years ago

2 comments:
8lb 8oz was what my little boy was when he was born. I'm glad you're enjoying your little girl so much. Work does come much too quickly!
Good for her! Who's going to watch her when you go back?
Post a Comment