SHE'S HERE!!!
Isabelle Piper Powell was born January 12th 2010 at 2:56 p.m.
She weighed 7 pounds 15 ounces
and was 20 inches long.
Isabelle arrived on Tuesday January 12th. She was 6 days early according to her due date, but I'm glad she didn't wait any longer. She was only a ounce off of being 8 pounds so she was pretty good sized. She's absolutely beautiful! She has her daddy's nose and her grandpa Quinn's forehead. Her hands and feet are pretty good size too, she's definitely Jason's daughter. We were all surprised when she came out a with hair. Okay, so she doesn't have a lot of hair but I was pretty sure she was going to be bald. Her hair also has some wave to it which I love. I just hope it doesn't all fall out, I know wishful thinking right?? Oh well a girl can dream.
We're all home from the hospital now and Isabelle's done pretty well. Her second night home was a rough one, she got up every hour :( . Last night she did really well though and I'm guessing it has a lot to do with my milk finally coming in.
It's crazy how fast you fall in love! Jason and I are loving every minute of being parents. We find ourselves starring at her in amazement a lot of the time. She's so beautiful and perfect it truly is amazing.
okay, Here's some pictures of our little girl.
Here she is right after birth, she's getting checked out by the doctors
Here's she is with her eyes open
Here she is with Daddy.
And here she is in her going home outfit!
Video of Jason making her smile

5 comments:
I seriously can't get over how darn cute she is! Thanks for finally getting our family out of the "girl drought" we were having! We are so happy she is here and arrived safely, and you all are doing so well.
She is adorable, she must take after her GREAT aunt! (No, not Jen, Ginger or Robin--ha, ha)
Love you guys!
Oh Whitney and Jason......She is so pretty!!!! We are so excited for you guys!!!!! Many happy wishes sent your way!!!!!
Love you guys!!!!
From us!!!
She is so adorable! and I love her "going home" outfit. so darn cute!
Congrats Whit! She is beautiful!
I can't tell you just how badly I wish I was a your house! I want to hold her so bad!
She is so beautiful! Keep sending me pictures! I love you guys!
Post a Comment