Thursday, March 18, 2010

2 months


Isabelle is 2 months old! She is getting to be so much fun! She smiles so much and she's talking up a storm. I cant wait until she starts laughing but I'll defanitly take all the smiles. I'm pretty sure she doesnt want to be a baby any more. She's always moving her arms and legs and she wants to sit up so bad. She's a pretty busy baby. She still doesn't have much hair but if she's anything like me she wont get hair until she's 10. She's in love with her hands right now. She sucks on them like crazy, its mostly her left hand but sometimes her right hand finds it way to her mouth as well.

Isabelle had her 2 month appointment and man is she growing. She grows so fast i cant believe she's not my little newborn baby I brought home just 2 months ago.

Here are her stats:
Weighs: 12 lbs 1 oz - 81%
Length: 22 1/2 inches

See what I mean about getting big. She's my little chunky monkey. She has so many rolls she look s like a popped pillsbury dough boy can. She sure is cute though, we like them on the chubby side. We're going to be blessing Isabelle this sunday so I'll post about all the fun of blessing our baby next week.

1 comment:

Rhynsburger Family said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she's getting, I need to come see you guys again soon!