
Last Sunday Isabelle was blessed at home with 49 people in attendance who love her. It was actually amazing trying to get everyone into our cute little house. I really liked blessing her at home, it was so nice to have the blessing and then right after eat some Delicious food. Jason gave her a very nice blessing, I know he was nervous but he did a great job. I want to say thank you to everyone who helped out in bringing food. It all tasted so good and it was so nice not to have to prepare it all or worry if there was enough. Thank you everyone who came, its obvious how much Isabelle is loved. 
Courtney and Doug came up for Isabelle's blessing. It was so fun having them here. Poor little Preston got an ear infection and was pretty miserable the day before the blessing but he seemed to be doing better on Sunday. Drew is so funny and above is a picture of my dad doing some magic with him. He loves it when my dad does magic. He always wants to know how its done. Its so fun to watch his face light up when something "magical" happens.Last Friday was my Birthday. I had lunch at Mimi's Cafe with my Great-Grandmother, Laveta, we share a birthday :). She's the cutest Grandma, I miss living with her. Then Jason took me shopping where I picked out some very cute new shirts. I love to shop and after having Izzy I definitely needed new clothes. Later we went to dinner with my parents and Braden and his wife Jayme. They took me to Typenaki, it was SO good. I love that place. A little pricey but so good.
Then this Sunday we celebrated my Birthday with Jason's family. They gave me all sorts of good stuff including gift cards for more clothes and hair and make-up products, Love it!
Then this Sunday we celebrated my Birthday with Jason's family. They gave me all sorts of good stuff including gift cards for more clothes and hair and make-up products, Love it!

1 comment:
Isn't it sad how fast they grow? It's even sadder when you're no longer the mommy with the newborn at church that everyone ooos and aaas over.
Post a Comment