need to start blogging more often. So many things have happened lately I need be better at blogging when they happen so I'm not so far behind.
Any way in order of what happened...Here we go

My awesome sister-in-law was deployed on June 25th. We got to go to the airport to see her off. It was a very interesting and sad experience. We saw so many people with brand new babies and little kids say goodbye to their families. When it came time to say goodbye it was an absolute tear feast. It was so hard to watch my brother say goodbye to his new wife. We're very proud of Jayme though. It's not easy leaving everything you know for a year to serve our country. Thank heaven for all those who are willing to serve our country so we can live the good life.

Girls night out oh yeah!! My sisters, mom, and I went to see Eclipse on opening night! It was so fun. But I don't think I'll see another movie on opening night again. The girls were crazy and there's nothing but hooting and hollering throughout the whole movie. Oh well I love the books and the movie Eclipse was the best so far. It sticks to the book and it was fantastic. I'm definitely Team Edward but after this movie I think I'm also Team Lautner!! Man that boy is beautiful!
6 month stats:
16 lbs 8 oz - 62%
26 inches - 65%
Last but not least Isabelle turned 6 months old on July 12th. I know I say this every time but I cant believe how fast time goes. She's getting so big and I'm loving this age! She has been so much fun lately. She's giggling all the time and is more interactive. She wakes up happy to see us and talks to us all the time. We pierced her ears on July 13th. She cried a little bit but then we gave her a sucker and she was fine. She looks so cute with earing's, I'm so glad we pierced them now instead of waiting. This way she'll never remember the pain and then its all said and done. woohoo for growing little girls!!

No comments:
Post a Comment