Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What's in a name???

Thank you to everyone who helped us a name for our shop. We loved all your names but unfortunately for us most of the names had already been taken. After a lot of deliberation we decided to go with The Twisted Stitches. Thank you to my dad for coming up with the name.

We're still trying to set up shop but please drop by and check out what we're making.


HELP!!!


I've decided to set up an Etsy shop to sell little odds and ends of stuff I've been making. The only problem is I can not come up with a name for the shop. I have tons of ideas but nothing that really jumps out at me.
So I'm holding a CONTEST!!!

Leave a comment on this post with a name you came up with for my shop. If you're name gets picked or inspires me you will WIN one thing out of my shop. I'll be selling Car seat covers, headbands, belts, tutu's, purses, traveling totes, and anything else I can come up with. Check out my other blog here for an idea of what the purses and car seat covers will look like..

Thanks Everyone!!!

5 comments:

Rhynsburger Family said...

how about something like SPUN SUGAR!?

{Erica} said...

Etsy shop's have sort of exclusive boutiquey-ish names mixed with simple words and sayings.


soo...what about Thimble&Thread?

p.s. your little one is so darn cute. I'm sure Courtney's eating her up.

Miss Heather said...

Spun Sugar is SUPER cute!! My shop is called Persnickity Posies... I haven't listed anything yet, I'm still making a stockpile of stuff. :) It's hard to find a creative cute name that no one has used... I reserved mine forever ago!! I'll be thinking and let you know if I come up with anything for you! :)

Crystal S. said...

What a fun thing to do!

How about Poppies and Posies? Or Posies and Paisleys? Pocket Full of Poppies? I hope I can come back and leave more ideas (ha, ha). Before I post this what about Belle's Closet?

Chuck Workman said...

How about Forget Me Knot since it sounds like a lot of things of the crochet/knit nature. That's the best I can come up with right now. I'll sleep on it and think of more