Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Nasty Rash


Still Smiling even though she doesn't feel well
This is my Little baby with a nasty rash. Last Monday I dropped her off to my sister so I could go to work. When I was saying goodbye to Isabelle I noticed a small light rash on her shoulders but when I came to pick her up this is what she looked like. The pictures really don't do it justice, she was covered in red little dots. They were everywhere, on her ears, on her palms, the bottom of her feet, literally everywhere. She didn't really sleep that night but when she got up for the day on Tuesday the rash looked much worse. So into the doctor we went. Isabelle has been on amoxicillin for a couch that wouldn't go away. I was positive it was an allergic reaction. Her doctor said he didn't think it was an allergy and he was sure it was 5th's disease (which is just a virus). He said it should clear up in a day or 2. He was right, The next day she looked much better and by Thursday the rash was gone. Thank heavens for that, Isabelle hadn't been sleeping because she wasn't feeling well. Luckily, we're all back to our normal selves here at the Powell home.
Look at that cute bum :)


No comments: