Saturday, August 28, 2010

Climbing

Isabelle learned to climb up the stairs on Monday (8/23/10) at grandma Stacey's House. Here's a video of her going up the stairs at home. She's even fast at going up the stairs now. You can't even turn your back on her or she's half way up the stairs. She's such a stinker. I'm not ready for her to be so mobile. She crawls all over the place and pulls herself up on furniture. She's even walking around the furniture now. Its just crazy! She a fast learner. It seems like she started to crawl one day and then 2 days later she was pulling herself up on things. Ahhhhhh. We're not ready for this yet. I guess we really don't have a choice though. Courtney was nice enough to have Doug bring up one of Preston's waking toys from Mesquite. Its a cute little car that converts into a push cart. Isabelle loves it! She pushes it all over the house. I'll have to post a video of that sometime. Anyway, Here's the video of Isabelle conquering the stairs.


No comments: