
I cant believe I forgot to blog about Isabelle turning 7 months.
Isabelle is getting so big although I'm not sure how big since we don't weigh her at home. She only gets weighed at the doctors office. :)
It's been so fun for Jason and I to watch her grow. She has learned so much in the last few weeks. A week before she turned 7 months Isabelle learned she could get into a sitting position on her own.
A few days before she turned 7 months she learned to crawl.
Yep that's right we have a CRAWLER on our hands.
Not only does she crawl, she also stands up using the furniture. Although she doesn't think she needs to hold onto the furniture the whole time, which has resulted in a lot of falls. She's surprisingly pretty well balanced
Unfortunately for us she still isn't sleeping through the night. We're trying very hard to just let her cry herself back to sleep but its so hard to listen to her cry in the middle of the night. Oh well it has to be done. I'm sick of getting up every night. I think I've only slept twice through the whole night since we had her and both times are because she was having asleep over with my parents. (Thanks Mom & Dad)
She says DADA but we're sure she has no idea what it means. She is a gabbier box though. She talks all the time or is blowing raspberries at everyone. She's HILARIOUS!
She seriously gets no attention at home,or anywhere else for that matter. She's not spoiled at all, no one even likes her, it's really sad.... Ya Right
We love her to death. She's been so much fun lately and Jason and I are loving this age. She is so smiley and interactive. She's just the best thing ever!!

1 comment:
HEY! I just found your blog...Isabelle is SOOO Cute! :)
Also, have you read Babywise? That would probably help with the sleeping through the night thing... Anyway, she is seriously so darling!!! I can't believe how fast they grow. Looking at this makes me think of where Penelope will be in a few months. I can't believe it!!!
Post a Comment