Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Jason's Birthday!!

PARTY!!!

On Sunday Jason tuned 31!!!
We spent all weekend celebrating his birthday.
On saturday Braden, Taylor, and Brandon took Jason shooting. Nothing Says Happy Birthday like shooting a couple of clay pigeons.
Then for dinner we went to Su Case with my family. Its one of my very favorite Mexican Restaurants.
If you haven't been there you should go! Their salsa is AMAZING..
Drew was so excited to give Jason the present he help Grandpa pick out.
It was a ROCKET! Well actually it was 2 rockets and a launch pad.
No Jason and I have our own rockets to take when the family goes to launch them!


On Sunday I got up and made a quiche for breakfast.
Then Isabelle and I gave Jason his presents. 3 shirts and some DVD's.
We also ordered him some pants but they didn't get here in time.
This boy is so hard to shop for.
He is 6'5" and both his legs and torso are long.
Its so hard to find pants that fit (I almost always have to order online)
and shirts fit unless i forget to hang them to dry.
I cant dry any of Jason's shirts in the dryer or they come out to short.
ANYWAY
After Church we went to Jason's parents house for dinner.
His grandma was in town and it was nice to celebrate with her there.
Dinner was awesome and Jason got more presents and money for badly needed new tires (Woo Hoo)
Birthday's are so much fun!

Happy Birthday Turkey Face we love you!

No comments: